This Privacy Statement sets out how www.bebrasplay.com will store and use information relating to you and applies to the entire website www.bebrasplay.com ("website"). Bebras is a trading name of A. Žandario įm. / Leidykla Žara Limited ("we", "our", "us").
www.bebrasplay.com is committed to protecting your privacy. Where you provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then we will only use it in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
We have taken all the essential measures to make sure that any information you give us, including credit card details, remains private and secure and that your payment and registration information is processed with total confidentiality.
What we collect
When you visit our website, we may record the URL you came from, IP address, domain type, your browser type, the country where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, and any search terms that you entered on our website.
When you created your account with us, we collect your name and surname, address, telephone number, email address and any other information that you choose to provide in the registration form.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- processing your orders;
- if we have your consent, we will send you promotional e-mail about new products, special offers, services or other information (unless you have asked us not to do so when you registering your account and/or when you update your account preferences). To manage your marketing and communication preferences, please go to the preferences section in your account;
- your personal information may be disclosed to selected third party companies which will help us to process your order and to comply with our obligations to you as our client. These third parties will never contact you for marketing purposes and will only use the data in accordance with our instructions. We require all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable data protection and consumer legislation;
- If we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information, we are entitled to do so.
- Right to access to your personal data: you have the right to obtain information as to whether or not your personal data is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to it. To access your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to request erasure of your personal data.
- Right to the restriction of processing: you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, when you indicate that the data is inaccurate, or where you have requested the deletion of your data or when you have objected to the processing of your data.
- Right to object: where we process your data based on our legitimate interest to do so, or when processed for marketing purposes, you have the right to object.
Limitations to our privacy commitments
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collect edit, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason. If that is the case, we will always notify you personally to let you know and explain the legal basis which is allowing us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
We reserve the right to change or edit the website contents as we see fit at any time.
Despite our best efforts to offer you accurate and truthful information, there is a possibility of typos and other technical errors on our website.
Users are personally responsible for taking adequate internet security measures when browsing our website. Any damage caused by not following appropriate security guidelines is entirely the risk of the user.
Links to third-party websites and services (ads)
Our website may contain links to third party websites, and some of our services provide you with access to third-party services.
We have no control over how third-party websites and services process your personal information. We do not review third-party websites and services, and we are not responsible for such third party websites and services or their privacy practices. Please read the privacy statements of any third party websites or services that you access from our website.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees and who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including the purposes of satisfying any legal, or accounting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, and the applicable legal requirements.
Email marketing and newsletter subscription
We use your consent as a lawful basis to collect necessary personal data when you subscribe to our newsletter or marketing mailing list (by opting-in when setting up your account with us or whenever you edit your account settings). We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the "Processing of your personal data" above.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
We provide you with an easy method to unsubscribe or manage the information we hold about you at any time. Go to your account settings to unsubscribe or manage your preferences.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement please contact us.